GTR provides comprehensive on-site automated instrumentation monitoring services for a wide range of both geotechnical and structural applications. GTR monitors the performance of excavation support systems, deformation of buildings, transit and railroad infrastructure, as well as, lateral deformations of retaining walls and slope stability using the most current automated technology. GTR’s instrumentation systems include both surface and down-hole applications to ensure our client’s most sensitive structures are under constant watch with near real-time measurements recorded and reported direct to smart devices using cellular technology.
With decades of expertise, GTR engineers provide state-of-the-art geotechnical instrumentation support to General Contractors, Developers and Owners for mitigating risk and optimizing design by employing real-time, automated instrumentation systems that monitor critical structures 24/7/365. GTR’s automated instrumentation systems are customized for our client’s needs using reliable wireless data acquisition systems that push data to our secure website accessible from smartphones and tablets anywhere. Using robust and rugged weatherproof enclosures, our systems are powered using independent solar panels and battery back-up to ensure data is recorded and reported in even the most remote locations. Our projects include critical transportation structures, railroad track safety, waterfront and marine facilities, schools, hospitals, and municipal infrastructure. GTR’s growing instrumentation client list includes some of the largest General Contractors in the USA.
- Automated Railroad Track Deformation Monitoring
- Automated Motorized Total Station (AMTS) Survey Monitoring
- Earth Support System Load Distribution and Performance
- In-Place Inclinometers (Automated lateral deformation monitoring)
- Automated Vibration Monitoring
- Automated Data Acquisition Systems with Real-time Web-Based Data Reporting
- Bi-Axial Tiltmeters (Automated Rotation and Tilt monitoring)
- Probe Extensometers
- Vibrating Wire Piezometers
- Vibrating Wire Strain Gages
- Groundwater Monitoring and De-Pressurization
- Building Settlement and Crack Monitoring
- Non-destructive Foundation Testing (PDA, CSL, SEM, PET and Thermal Integrity Profiling)
- Pre- and Post-Construction Building Condition Surveys